”Hakuna Matata” is our theme this year. Meaning no worries and to be joyously free.
3 days of unifying celebration and self care, filled with authenticity, smiles et relaxation at Eco Spa Highland. Situated at the summit of the mountains, an ecological spa with a panoramic view and ample amounts of fresh air for everyone.
A mix of extatic musique, therapeutic care, saunas, spas, conferences, workshpps will create a space to celebrate the best part of ourselves. Allow yourself to join us dancing the eyes closed and with an open heart.
— MUSIC —
☼ Astral Waves
– Chill Progressif –
– Electro Folk –
☼ Patrick Gagnon
– Chill Bass –
-World Groove –
– Psy-Dub –
☼ Oshan Maria
– Neo Soul, Shamanik Hip-Hop –
☼ Kola Papass
– Melodic Progresif Trance –
– Electro-Swing ; Melodic Techno –
-Atmospheric Ambiant –
– Glitch Swing, Electro-Funk –
-Deep Temple Trance –
☼ Jaya Sangha
– Celebrating Kirtan-
– Cosmic Downtempo –
— WORKSHOPS —
☼ Open and closing ceremonies
☼ Danga, by Janie Lessard
– Yoga-dance both outgoing and introspective
☼ Tantra Trance Dance, by Maelstrom
– Meditation, energy exercises to the ecstatic dance
☼ Nonviolent communication, by Julie Champgane Grenier
☼ Nutrition/naturopathy, by Émilia Sirois
☼ Balance your nervous system with essential oils, by Caroline Ouellette (Ma Terra)
☼ Morning Yoga with Lynne Taillefer
☼ Yoga swing, with Geneviève Chenel & Mathieu Crête
— THERAPISTS —
10 awesome therapists will take care of you!!
More informations coming soon.
— INCLUDED WITH THE PRICE OF THE TICKET —
* Full continuous access to the installations (Spa, sauna, Thermal baths, relaxation space, etc…)
* Healing (Massages, reiki, …)
*Electronic and instrumental music!!!
*Camping spot and accomodation
— ACCOMMODATIONS —
* We invite people to bring a small tent and camp on the land. The place is gorgeous.
* There will be a space inside that can welcome about 50 people in ‘Dormitory’ style. Bring your owm mattresse!!!
* 3 deluxe private rooms are for rent to $ 140 for 2 nights. Capacity: 4 people. Unfortunately the rooms are all rented!
— TICKETS — SOLD OUT —
The first 20 : $ 105 (SOLD OUT)
Following 40: $ 115 (SOLD OUT)
Following 70: $ 125 (SOLD OUT)